Monday, August 9, 2010

Wishing All My Pals A Belated But Happy New Year!!!




If you have been following my wee blog then you will have read that I'm struggling with confidence issues at the moment, so much so that I packed up all my beads and tools and got my husband to stash them away in the loft :o(

BUT, they have been brought back out and I have a couple of days off and am going to devote them to being creative. The support I have received in this moment of crisis from my digital friends has been amazing and so unexpected.

Jo from Gem Heaven is my angel, who is always propping me up, thank you Jo and I'm not going to let Miss Tight Knickers' jealously get the better of me ;o)

And, a flickr friend who pointed out that I haven't lost my creativity but that I'm hiding from it, kisses to you......how right you are!

There are a few bits of jewellery on my Flickr gallery to look at, it has taken me ages to get the courage to post them, it took me ages to get the courage to go back into Flickr at all, I know it sounds silly.

Creativity wasn't the only area for my lost confidence...... talking to people, going for a meal with my boys or friends, driving and getting petrol, I even welshed out on the company Christmas do this year.......all because of one persons throw away comment.

So, another New Years resolution is to be a little less sensitive and learn to stand up for myself a little better! Yeah right, I'm 46, bit late me thinks.........

No comments:

Post a Comment