Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chanel Cuff: You’ve Got To See This!

When it comes to cuff bracelets, I have always been a huge fan of them. Not only are cuff bracelets all of the fuss this season but Chanel is all of the fuss this season. So what do you get when you combine two of the main events in 2009? Well, you get this beautiful Chanel cuff that honestly, would look good on anyone and everyone!




Not only is the attention to detail on this beautiful piece impeccable, but I have to say that I love the Chanel logo. Personally, I am not a use fan of the Chanel logo, but when I see it encrusted with diamonds on one of my favorite types of bracelets? It definitely changed my opinion!



Now you know, if Chanel is coming out with jewelry, it isn’t going to be cheap, so if you have to be prepared to pay quite the price for this beauty, but isn’t it worth it? Especially with Valentine’s Day coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment