Wednesday, August 11, 2010

David Yurman Diamond Earrings: They Are Beautiful!

Earrings are something that while we might not feature them a lot in this blog, they are certainly an important part of our outfit. Honestly, how many times have you picked out an outfit and have had to change it because of the earrings that you were wearing?




I know I have done it a whole lot, however, with David Yurman Diamond Earrings, I would think that you would not have to change your outfit, for these beauties go with anything!



The beautiful blue topaz in the middle is something that makes them so attractive to me because it is something different and something extremely unique – the diamonds around the topaz is something that I love too, so really … I am just in love with the earrings all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment